~Restore To New~
Fence and Deck Restoration Experts
Making The Old Look New Again
Your deck or fence can add years of beauty to your home if properly maintained. Keeping them in top condition ensures their structural integrity as well. Not only will your deck or fence remain beautiful with our cleaning and restoration process, but safe and functional as well.
Interior and Exterior Painting Professionals
See What A Fresh Coat Of Paint Can Do
There is no simpler way to completely change the look and feel of your home than by having it repainted top to bottom. You don’t have to buy a new house for it to look its best. Let us help you achieve the look you are going for at an affordable cost.
Rest assured that when you choose
Paragon Restoration, you are choosing professionals and experts.
No Hidden fees or "I got you" clauses when working with Paragon Restoration. We try to make you aware of each possible scenario before work begins.
We use only quality products that meet or exceed building code requirements. Ask your sales representative for more information.
Choose Paragon Restoration
Hiring Paragon Restoration is a great way to protect your home from bad weather and increase the value of your home through curb appeal.
We pride ourselves in protecting your home from damaging sun exposure and our harsh winter weather.
Paragon Restoration sets the standard to be the premier Paint & Stain and we set ourselves apart from the competition by being driven by customer satisfaction.
Our Restoration Process
It’s the small details that matter
A wooden deck or fence is a considerable investment. Rot and decay can take their toll over time. Protect these structures by cleaning and restoring them regularly. When Paragon Restoration is on the job, you can expect the following steps
Our process starts with an evaluation of your deck or fence by our qualified experts. They are trained to determine the present condition of your deck or fence and recommend the appropriate treatment. A free estimate of the total cost for the project is provided.
Our power wash gently cleans your wood surface of all dirt, debris, mold and algae. Having a thoroughly clean surface ensures the best outcome for our conditioner and stain.
After cleaning, we apply a conditioner with wood brighteners that restore wood back to its original color as well as removing any nail bleeds or marks. Our staff then tightens any loose screws or nails in preparation for staining.
Our crew will return to your project once the desk or fence has had ample time to dry. Before applying stain, we carefully protect your landscaping and sidewalks from any excess product. We then treat the wood Protectant Stain.
Our Interior Painting Process
What You Can Expect
We know the art involved in making a new room look great with a top-notch paint job. Our crews are professional, detailed oriented, and take care to do the best job possible. We know how important your home is it you and we treat every painting job as if it was our own house. We use the best paint, tool, and take the time to do the job right the first time.
- Free in-home estimates
- Detailed and written proposals
- Free color consultation
- We will assist you in moving heavy furniture before we begin painting
- All unpainted areas will be masked off or covered with plastic
- Each crew member will wear shoe covers throughout the entire job
- Daily clean up on the job
- Unpainted areas will be masked off or covered with plastic
Our Exterior Painting Process
What You Can Expect
Each member of our crews will perform daily cleanup. We truly respect your time, money, and property, which is why we treat painting your home as if it was our own. An exterior paint job is a great low cost investment to improve the look of your home and give it added curb appeal.
- Scrape loose or chipping paint
- Caulk in areas for added protection
- Fill nail holes
- Prime exposed areas
- Mask off areas that will not be painted
- All larger body surfaces will be sprayed with an airless sprayer. We cross-spray these areas both vertically and horizontally to ensure a strong, thick paint film. We NEVER water down our paints or stains, as the products are engineered to be applied as delivered.
- Extremely cracked wood siding will sometimes require a backroll system after our spray application to ensure proper paint film penetration into the cracked areas.
- Trim surfaces will be a brush and roll application method.
- We ALWAYS guarantee 100% coverage. If you can see the old paint through the new paint film, we will paint it again!
Customers will meet with their professional to do a final walk-through to ensure that all expectations are met